Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Maternity photography, Sugar House Utah {Sandy}


(Contact information, pricing, and more)

This is Sandy! She was probably the skinniest, and prettiest pregnant
women I have ever met, I am not going to lie I was
a little envious, I didn't look like that with my little ones.
None the less she is GORGEOUS, and her
little baby belly was adorable, I loved how
she has so many cute outfits to choose from.
I loved that she did more on the sexy side
of Maternity's I have been wanting to do something like
this for awhile, and I attempted it with myself,
and failed miserably, it's not easy photographing yourself
These are probably more PG 13, just a heads-up!

Sandy also put this first
picture up for the baby belly
contest she is contestant #88
Let's help this gorgeous soon to be mom the winner!!
Plus I would LOVE for one of
my images to help her win
Website:

Now, if we can get 15 comment's on this post,
I will give this BEAUTIFUL women a FREE 5x7 print!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful pictures! Sandy you are gorgeous and your baby belly is so perfect! Hopefully people comment so you can get your free print! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous! I love maternity pictures! It's such a special time in your life!

    ReplyDelete