Monday, September 20, 2010

Family Photography, Daybreak Utah {Hamilton Family}


(Contact information, pricing, and more)

This is such a happy, fun family, you can tell by some of the
pictures how full of life they are. I just loved their personality's.
It made them very easy to photograph, well not to
mention there good looks, and they had great idea's.
They just made it very easy on me to say the lest.
Glad I had the chance to photograph them.
Here are a few of my fav's from the session.
Hope you enjoy them!

Now, if we can get 15 comment's on this post,
I will give this GORGEOUS family a FREE 5x7 print!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Love these! Looks like you captured them perfectly. Heidi, you have a great looking family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lighting and the colors! Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty Heidi!! I am happy to "See" that cute family of yours again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your girls are darling, we sure miss them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the pics Hamilton Family! As always, the girls' hair is adorable! And Heidi and Jas look so happy and in love-Its' great how you caught the love on camera!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the pics! such soft lighting that makes the family POP out of the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL!!! But when you look as great as you guys do, the pics turn out perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. THe picture of I. at the top of the page is GORGEOUS. I hope you get a print of it for her to see when she is older.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My goodness, those are some of the best pictures I've seen taken! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heidi,
    Isn't it amazing that we have this POSTOR FAMILY in my very own home!!! Their personalities are as beautiful as their pictures

    ReplyDelete