Monday, September 13, 2010

Newborn Photography, Thanksgiving point Utah {Hoyt Family}


(Contact information, pricing, and more)

Dave is one of the most KIND people, I have ever met in my
entire life, he is a nurse up at primary children's hospital, actually
if you all remember Travyn, the strong little man who fought
against brain cancer and WON! Dave was one of his nurses!
What an amazing career, helping save children's life's!!
God Bless you Dave!
He also made me the best smoothie I have ever ate, and
asked if I was hungry, I felt like I have know him forever, his wife
is so kind to, she is in the exact same shoes as me with a newborn
and a wild, but fun two year old, (ha) so I felt her pain!
Aren't these little ones the most gorgeous children ever.
I had a great time on this shoot, and I loved all the pictures
I had a hard time trying to only pick my top fav 10, to put on here
so I cheated against my own rules and put 12!! ha
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Now, if we can get 15 comment's on this post,
I will give this GORGEOUS family a FREE 5x7 print!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures of your beautiful family. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Excellent pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family! Dave, I had no idea! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Ruth- you look stunning. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures seem to capture the essence of your wonderful family: Your spirit and beauty, Ruth, Dave's humor and kindness, Isabella's wonderful two-year-old moods, and Ryan's precious innocence! Thank you for sharing them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, gorgeous pics! Dave, Ryan is a spitting image of you!!! And look how he is grown!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...these are beautiful! I love all of them. Congrats on new baby Ryan, I have to get over and meet him!

    ReplyDelete