Saturday, September 4, 2010

Children Photography, Wheeler Farm Utah {Eva, & Emery}

(Contact information, pricing, and more)

This is Emery, and Eva! Aren't they both such dolls!
Eva is the most kind and patient big sister, and such a cute diva!
Emery, of course is full of life, and just as happy as can be.
She song us some songs, and did a lot of things to make us laugh.
I really don't know if I am just lucky, but I also seem to get the most
gorgeous clients. Not to mention what great parents they all are!
Did you see Eva, and Emery's outfits!! SO cute, right?


Now, if we can get 15 comment's on this post,
I will give this GORGEOUS girls a FREE 5x7 print!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. this session is my FAVORITE so far! maybe its the zebra print that im obsessed with ;) these little girls are ADORABLE! such sweethearts

    ReplyDelete