Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Wedding Day Photography, Tuscany Restaurant

What  a fun group, I mean seriously just look at these groomsmen's pictures, I think they speak for themselves on how much fun they truly are! I truly loved the beauty and elegances of this wedding day, down to the colors, dresses, suits, and food everything was perfect. Not only is Sarah beautiful on the outside but on the inside to, they donated to the adoption foundation in honor of their wedding day, Sarah was adopted herself and I must say after hearing her mothers speech (that brought me to tears) she got very lucky getting adopted by her Mother, just as much as I know her Mother feels about getting to adopt her. Its people like this that really inspire me. Thank you for letting me be apart of your guys amazing wedding day! 
































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment