Friday, August 22, 2014

Family Photography, Albion Basin {Draper Family}

What a genuine group right here, not only is it such a beautiful loving family, but they were sports about the wind, cold breeze, and then RAIN. I loved the location they picked, I've never shot at Albion Basin before, it was beautiful, and suited their great outfits very well. Another reason this bunch is so genuine is because I happened to lock myself out of my car on our way heading back home, not only did they stay behind with me, but tried to help me break into my car, even stayed and waited with me for AAA, while they had tired, and hungry children, truly from the bottom of my heart thank you guys for waiting with me, so I didn't sit in the cold, dark forest where a bear could have eaten me! <3




























































1 comment: