Sunday, June 19, 2011

Newborn Photography, West Jordan {Rozlyn}

Aren't these the most beautiful babies you have ever seen?! I was in love with Talon, I wanted to take him home with me, and of course the beautiful little Miss Rozlyn to, you can see where these beauty's get there looks from! You guys are great parents! Help this gorgeous family win a free 8x10 print by getting 15 comments on this post!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous family! I wished my kids would smile so cute when I was holding them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are fantastic! Good looking Family Jen! You are truly blessed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pictures! They capture the family beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those ones with Ryan, there is something special about a daddy and his girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these pictures. I think I need some baby kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's the Jacobson's! the cutest family around. great work Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing little family and what a great job on the photo's. Love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the photo's! So beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Memories forever, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jen!!! Your babies are gorgeous! These photos are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous, Jen! So happy for you:) And once again, beautiful work Ashley!

    xo,

    Sandy Reno

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful photos of a beautiful family. Love them.

    ReplyDelete