Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Children Photography, Wheeler Farm {Jayden}

(Contact information, pricing, and more)

This is Jayden, probably the most handsome little guy
in the world, HE WAS ON THE GO!!! ha
Like most two year old's are though. I took some
Pictures of him only 6 months ago, and I can't believe how
big he is already, he is so CUTE, I mean common
look at those blue eyes, and blond hair.
Trisha, you are such a good mother, and SO gorgeous.
You have a good story to tell Jayden when he grows up
about this photo-shoot, "hide, hide" ha

Now, if we can get 15 comment's on this post,
I will give this GORGEOUS little man a FREE 5x7 print!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you soooooooo much Ashley! I love them sooooooooo much! I knew you would do an amazing job as always! My mom wants to do winter pics with the family and wants you to do them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is the most gorgeous nephew ever. This pictures are awesome! Great job.

    ReplyDelete