Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Newborn Photography, Layton Utah {Sophia}

(Contact information, pricing, and more)

This was my first all black and white series!
I have never been faced with this style of photography before,
but I enjoyed the challenge, and learning new things and
I still have so much more to learn.
This is Sophia, BRAND-NEW, gorgeous little baby girl.
Her big Sister, didn't want to take pictures, so
we resorted in bribery, she got chocolate and tic-tac's
I think she came out on top on this deal!
Krissy, and Andy you guys are AMAZING parents!
What a gorgeous, fun family!

Now, if we can get 15 comment's on this post,
I will give this GORGEOUS Family a FREE 5x7 print!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment