Monday, March 8, 2010

Whitney, Travyn, & Gracie

Website: www.labuervenichphotography.com
(Contact information, pricing, and more)


Now this is a family that I LOVE Love love. I have watch little Tray grow up, and go threw the most amazing process and journey of success, Travyn, his mother, and his whole family are so unbelievably strong, amazing, and whole hearted as anyone could POSSIBLY be, words can't describe to you what I mean when I say this!!

Trayvn was diagnosed with a very rare brain cancer when he was only 5 months old. Went threw brain surgery, chemo, radiation &more, for almost a year. NOW look at his oh so HANDSOME little CANCER FREE self! How couldn't he be handsome, common on look at his mother.
Travyn's being honored at an event called 'St. Baldrick's' it's being held on March 27th at 2pm come support these children. {www.stbaldricks.org}

We also have a VERY adorable little newborn, Miss. Gracie all but 5 weeks old and as GORGEOUS as possible. It's not fair, that his mother is so skinny, and only had her 5 weeks ago.

Now, if we can get 15 comment's on this post, I will give this wonderful family a FREE 5x7 print!

(He is on steroids to help him heal, hints the ADORABLE chubby checks).
Photobucket

Photobucket

Mommies Kissy lips on his cheek, how CUTE!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are some more of Travyn, Gracie, and Whitney. Just some of my favorite's. I have never edited so many pictures in my life. Fewwww, glad I am finally done. Cause editing 151 images isn't easy. But I would do anything for this family.

I hope you enjoy them, Whit. Love ya!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Both of those little babies are gorgeous! Wow. And their story is amazing. When I met them at Lyrik's party last year I was blown away at their strength and genirousity. The photo's turned out amazing Ash. Good job.
    Seriously how much do you charge for a session and a CD of all the pictures? I really need to get some done of Kohen and I really soon before he gets any older. And I can't think of anyone who I'd be more comfortable with than you. Plus I know you'd do the BEST job! I love you. Please tell Whitney, Kohen and I send our love to her, her husband and those precious babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol messed up on that first one!
    I have never met Whitney or Travyn but i always went on their site the carepages.com and would always read every week when she would up date i would seriously cry every time i read it!! And cried my eyes out when i found out he was cancer free! Even though i don't know them personally Whitney is one of my heroes she is so strong and just put her baby in gods hands and trusted him!
    Her new little gorgeous addition is beautiful, just like mommy!!! And Travyn is looking handsome as always!
    These and all your pictures are amazing Ashley you really have a talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashley, Words cant express how much these pictures mean to me. I started balling when I saw the one of me and Tray. The picture just says it all. We have been through such a rough journey this year and the picture looks so fresh and new to me. (am I making any sense lol) its like a new begining, thats what I see when I look at that picture. I have wanted to do this with Travyn for so long now. And because of YOU it happened. I know there just pictures but these pictures are priceless and I am so grateful for them and you. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! I have to agree with Keshia, you really do have an amazing talent. I love ya Ash....

    Love Always,
    Whitney, Travyn and Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have also kept up to date on Carepages.com, Whitney, you are such a strong an amazing woman! Little Travyn is perfect, strong, handsome, and blessed to have such amazing parents and caring family! I too cried during EVERY single update. Ashley all of your pictures are beautiful but these by far are my absolute favorite! You could not have chosen a better family! **I think you should do bigger then 5x7 though!!**

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a good job ash! he is darling! and soo good that he pulled through it! what a tough little guy. i get emotional!

    ReplyDelete
  7. conratulations on the newborn and continued success with your son!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, their story is amazing! He is such a trooper and WOW those cheeks are the cutest! His new baby sister is so lucky to have him for a big brother!

    And congrats to their mom, Whitney, for having two beautiful kids! I bet she is an amazing mother! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely LOVE these pictures! Ashley, Whitney has been talking about getting professional pictures done for so long and its been so hard with funds, being pregnant, in and out of doctors, etc etc... Because of you, she will have a lifetime memory of this age of Travyn! You are going to bring a lot of smiles to our friends and family's faces when were able to send them a copy. I am so impressed, and can't wait to see the rest! We will all be sending you A LOT of business. I can't wait for you to do mine very soon! Thanks again for all you've done for my sister... you are an amazing friend!

    -Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  10. You do a great job! I'll look into next time my girls are up for pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brain cancer in a child? Not fair. Cancer free. Awesome news! What a tough kid. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very Very cute! I love the one of Ry kissing Jordan and Jordan being silly with the love birds in the back ground :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful pictures! You're amazing. Tough little guy, he's so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete