Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Wedding Day Photography, Saratoga Springs Utah

I've truly been blessed with this family, they have been coming to me for pictures for along time now, I think Ryder (their oldest Son) was one or so. I've enjoy getting to know them, and being there for major events in their life's. BUT the Ashworth wedding has to be my favorite thing I've photographed for them. Not only was every single little detail of this wedding amazingly, beautiful and well planned out, so was the environment, and people. Of course Jillian, and Casey were a perfect example of love all day. And their two boys, Brooks, and Ryder just look SO adorable. Even in moments to panic, I was shocked with the easy going feeling that took place for the glorious 8 hour wedding, and the FOOD, SO GOOD. I loved their sweetest table too. But the best was for sure everyone out on the dance floor, it's not a party without dancing, and well they sure love to dance. Congrats again you two!! <3




































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment