Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Wedding Day Photography, Barn Wedding {Hemsley}

What a beautiful country wedding day, all the beautiful details, and preparation that went into it, Nicole and her family did a great job pulling off this amazing wedding day. I loved being a part of it too. I've loved getting to know Nicole and Aaron the last few months, I hope I get to continue documenting their life's together for many years to come! Congrats you to, you both are an amazing couple!! 










































































































































1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love these! You again left me with the dilemma of choosing which ones to hang they are all gorgeous! Thank you for your time and talent we will definitely be regulars!

    ReplyDelete