Monday, November 7, 2011

Wedding Day Photography, Stonebridge Golf Course {Lawrence}

Sonja, and Dillion. Oh what isn't there to say about this AWESOME couple. I had so much fun at their wedding, we got golf carts when we did there pictures, and well lets just say Dillion was not scared to kill me and the videographer or his new bride, while he got inches away from us in his cart. ha it was fun though, and I loved how a lot of people got out there to dance. It was a perfect wedding, for a perfect couple! Enjoy a few of my favs from their wedding (yes just a few, there are way more that I didn't post).































































1 comment:

  1. Oh this whole post brought tears to my eyes. This is such an ADORABLE couple. You captured them SO perfect.

    ReplyDelete