Sunday, June 19, 2011

Family Photography, Gardner Village {Kattie & Kohen}

Kattie is and has been a great friend of mine, she is one of the most strong, and amazing people I have ever met! She just graduated from college, with what?? Yes that's right PERFECT GRADES, she also got rewards for doing so well! I couldn't be more proud of you Kattie, this is her and, her amazing little man Kohen! Help her win a free 8x10 print by getting 15 comments on this post!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. These photo's turned out beautifully. You are so amazing at what you do and I couldn't be more proud of your work, the mother that you are, and the friend you are to me. Thank you so much for our gorgeous pictures. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Kattie and your photography!

    ReplyDelete