Friday, October 22, 2010

Family Photography, Murray Park Utah {Mounga Family}

(Contact information, pricing, and more)

I love this gorgeous family Mason is so full of energy, I was
shocked we got any pictures of him smiling and looking at
the camera, he was there for fun, ha. I love how
Mason Looked up to Marley and copied the things he did,
what a good big brother he is. Leilani is just SOOOO
Gorgeous, right? Such a good mother to. Of course big daddy
is so good with his little guys, once again my clients are
just so wonderful!!

Now, if we can get 15 comment's on this post,
I will give this GORGEOUS family a FREE 5x7 print!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. a 5x7, that's it?
    beautiful family! great job love your photography

    ReplyDelete