Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Garden Village {Rylee}

(Contact information, pricing, and more)

When I say I love my job, I really mean it.
Getting the chance to take pictures of gorgeous little children
is one of my favorite sessions to do.
Little Rylee's turning 1 years old next month.
Nick, and Felicia are GREAT parents and you can
see why Rylee is so gorgeous by looking at her parents.
What a perfect little family they where.

Here is just a sneak peek from there session.
Now, if we can get 15 comment's on this post,
I will give this gorgeous family a FREE 5x7 print!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love the lighting on this picture.
    Her eyes stand out

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful child.

    ReplyDelete